The number one manufacturer of finished watches
The Swatch Group is an international Swiss group, founded in 1983 by Nicolas Hayek. He hands over operational management to his son Nick Hayek, in 2003.
It is active in the design, manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components.
The Swatch Group supplies nearly all components required by its 18 watch brands, and Swatch Group companies supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers in Switzerland and around the world.
The Swatch Group
What brands are in the Swatch Group?
The following list includes the brands owned by the Swatch Group:
Ck Calvin Klein
Is Swatch a luxury brand?
Swatch is one of many brands in the Swatch Group, but not itself a luxury brand. However, many of the brands in this group are luxury brands such as Blancpain, Breguet and Harry Winston.
The Swatch Group offers watches in all price categories to hold leadership positions in all market segments:
- Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte-Original, Léon Hatot, Jaquet-Droz, and Omega in the Prestige and Luxury range;
- Longines, Rado and Union Glashütte in the high range;
- Tissot, Calvin Klein, Certina, Mido, Hamilton and Balmain in the middle range;
- Swatch and Flik Flak in the basic range segment;
- Tourbillon, the retail mark under which all selected Swatch Group watch and jewelry brands of the Prestige and Luxury range, as well as Swatch products are offered in a unique and exclusive multi-brand environment;
- Hour Passion, the watches and jewelry multibrand retail mark at airports.